Subject: UK control conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: 24 Jun 1999 09:16:27 +0200

>>From [email-masked] Fri Jun 04 08:21:48 1999

Dear Sigurd
Re: Invited Session for PROCESS CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION 2000
(PCI2000)

I am coordinating an invited session on 

Controllability Analysis and Control Structure Selection 

for Chemical Processes at the PCI2000
conference to be held in Glasgow, UK on 26-28 July 2000 and would like
to ask you to contribute to the invited session.

The details of the conference can be found at the following website:
http://www.icc.strath.ac.uk/events/indexa.htm

Please can you let me know as soon as possible whether you feel able
to contribute to the session. The timetable is as follows: 

Submission of proposed title and author details to me by 30 June 1999 
(or sooner)

Submission of your extended abstract to me by 15  September 1999 (or 
sooner)
Acceptance decision February 2000
Submission of full papers 15 May 2000

I hope you are able to contribute to this session and I look forward
to hearing from you shortly.

Best wishes
Diane
p.s. I see you are on the IPC for this conference. Are you 
contributing an invited session and if so on what topic ?
#########################################
Dr Diane Rossiter (nee Biss)
Loughborough University
Department of Chemical Engineering
Loughborough LE11 3TU, UK
Tel.: +1509 222507/222533, Fax +1509 223923,
Email: [email-masked]
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/cg/staff/cgdr.htm