Subject: CPC paper?

From: "James B. Rawlings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:12:13 -0500 (CDT)

On 30-May-2000, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:

> What is the status for submitting papers to CPC?

Submitted papers for posters, or invited papers for oral presentation?

The call for submitted poster papers went out. I attach that
below. Another call will go out soon.

The program is set for invited oral presentations. More word on those
sessions soon.  We did not schedule plantwide control for this cpc.
It was among the final topics, but the issue was whether there were
enough new results and interest in the topic.

Jim

rom [email-masked]  Tue Feb  8 16:18:42 2000
Resent-Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:18:42 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:18:40 -0600 (CST)
From: Ken Muske <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CAST: Call for Papers - CPC-6
Resent-Message-ID: <"DcOlm30ydkN.A.W_E.CZJo4"@bevo.che.wisc.edu>
Resent-From: [email-masked]
Resent-Sender: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Past postings on the CAST10 Email List are archived on the
      World Wide Web at http://www.che.wisc.edu/cast10
-----------------------------------------------------------------

                        CALL FOR CONTRIBUTED PAPERS

                             (POSTER SESSION)

              SIXTH CONFERENCE ON CHEMICAL PROCESS CONTROL

                                 CPC-6

                           January 7-12, 2001

                          Westward Look Resort
                            Tucson, Arizona

Chemical Process Control 6 (CPC-6), sponsored by the CAST Division of AIChE
and CACHE Corporation, is the sixth in a series of international conferences
held every five years to address the current and future directions of chemical
process control research and practice.  The conference is intended to provide
a forum for the interaction between engineers and scientists from academia,
industry, and government to assess promising new research directions,
technology development, and application of chemical process control.

Contributed papers are invited that discuss novel contributions to chemical
process control emerging from both the academic and industrial communities,
opportunities for research and application in non-traditional industries,
and the state of chemical process control technology and practice.  All
contributed papers will be presented at the conference during a poster
session and published in the conference proceedings.

To submit a contributed paper to the conference, send four copies of the
complete manuscript along with corresponding author contact information
(postal address, phone, fax, and email) by postal mail to the poster session
chair.  Submissions should be received by July 31, 2000.  Note that all
contributed papers will be allotted 5 pages in the conference proceedings.
Submissions that exceed this limit may not be considered.  To facilitate
manuscript preparation, typesetting instructions and a LaTex2e style file
are available from the conference web site: (http://www.che.wisc.edu/cpc-6/).

Contributed papers will be selected for inclusion in the poster session and
the conference proceedings by a review panel based on reviews of the submitted
manuscripts.  Notification of selection will be made by October 15, 2000.
The manuscript deadline for the conference preprints is December 1, 2000.

Schedule Summary:

  Jul 31, 2000   : Contributed paper manuscript submissions due
  Oct 15, 2000   : Author notification
  Dec  1, 2000   : Manuscript deadline for conference preprints
  Jan 7-12, 2001 : CPC-6 Conference
  Mar  1, 2001   : Manuscript deadline for final conference proceedings

Chair:

  Kenneth R. Muske
  Department of Chemical Engineering
  Villanova University
  800 Lancaster Ave.
  Villanova, PA  19085-1681
  Phone: (610) 519-6195
  Fax:   (610) 519-7354
  Email: [email-masked]