Subject: ezmlm response

From: [email-masked]
Date: 4 Jan 2000 14:34:15 -0000

Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
[email-masked] mailing list.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Administrative commands for the alle-kikp list ---

I can handle administrative requests automatically. Please
DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send
your message to the correct command address:

To subscribe to the list, send a message to:
   <[email-masked]>

To remove your address from the list, send a message to:
   <[email-masked]>

Send mail to the following for info and FAQ for this list:
   <[email-masked]>
   <[email-masked]>

To get messages 123 through 145 (a maximum of 100 per request), mail:
   <[email-masked]>

To get an index with subject and author for messages 123-456 , mail:
   <[email-masked]>

They are always returned as sets of 100, max 2000 per request,
so you'll actually get 100-499.

To receive all messages with the same subject as message 12345,
send an empty message to:
   <[email-masked]>

The messages do not really need to be empty, but I will ignore
their content. Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.

You can start a subscription for an alternate address,
for example "[email-masked]", just add a hyphen and your
address (with '=' instead of '@') after the command word:
<alle-kikp-subscribe-john=[email-masked]>

To stop subscription for this address, mail:
<alle-kikp-unsubscribe-john=[email-masked]>

In both cases, I'll send a confirmation message to that address. When
you receive it, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.

If despite following these instructions, you do not get the
desired results, please contact my owner at
[email-masked]. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

--- Enclosed is a copy of the request I received.

From: [email-masked]
Date: 4 Jan 2000 15:34:13 +0100
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Nytt dr.ing. reglement fra 1. januar 2000

Hallo,

Fra 1. jan. 2000 overtar fakultetene forvaltningen av gradene dr.ing.
og dr.scient. og alle henvendelser skal skje direkte til fakulteten.
Fra samme dato gjelder også nye felles utfyllende regler for 
gradene dr.ing. og dr.scient (vedtatt av Kollegiet sept.1999)
se: 
http://www.chembio.ntnu.no/users/skoge/dring/

En del viktige endringer i forholdene til gjeldene utfyllende regler for
dr.ing. er:

1. Kravet om hovedkarakter 2.5 eller bedre ved opptak er gjeninnført.

2. Opptak skjer løpende (ingen spesiell søknadsfrist). Søknaden
sendes instituttet som avgir innstilling til fakultetet. Behandling
av fullstendig søknad bør ikke overstige 2 måneder.

3. Oppløringsdelen (fagstudiet) skal være på minst 18 vektall, 
hvorav 3 vekttall kan gis for presentasjon av eget arbeide f.eks. 
ved konferanser.
Det skilles ikke eksplisitt mellom hoved- og støttefag, men som før skal
fagstudiet gi god balanse mellom faglig bredde og dybde.
For andre spesifikke krav til fagstudiet vises det til de utfyllende regler.
(NB. De gamle reglene for fagstudiet vil gjelde for studenter opptatt
før 1. jan. 2000). 

4. Ved opptak, eller senest innen ett år, skal det utarbeides en 
prosjektbeskrivelse på 5-10 sider.

5. Maksimal studietid er 8 år.

6. Avhandlingen må være anbefalt av hovedveilederen før innsending til
bedømmelse.

7. Opponentene må avgi skriftlig innstilling (ca. 1 side) om avhandlingen 
er godkjent for forsvar senest 5 uker før disputasen.

Vennlig hilsen

Sigurd Skogestad 
(leder av doktorgradsutvalget for teknologi)